Do you find that more often than not, you are just spinning your wheels and you feel deflated? You feel the harder you work to get something done, the less you find has been accomplished. That’s when you have to realize that it’s time to take a step back and take time out of the day for yourself. All that work that needs to get done will not go anywhere. It will be waiting for you. But you will be your better self: refreshed and ready to take on the world.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link
You need to take some time for yourself to regroup and replan your days. There is nothing wrong with planning out your day according to a schedule you create. The first thing to think about is how you want to take time out of your hectic day and just do something you really love. I have compiled a list of ideas that I would do. Maybe you can choose a few from my list and add some of your own.
10 Things You Can Do right NOW:
- Go for walks – grab a sweater or jacket and when it is sunny outside, it’s so nice to take a nice long walk alone around your neighborhood. Or perhaps there is a track close to your house, like in my neighborhood, at a local high school, that I have tried. It has lights, in case you are afraid to go around your neighborhood in the evening.
- Take vitamins – maybe you are feeling blah and slow-motion. The proper vitamins would be a great boost to your system. Check with your doctor to see what is the right kind of vitamins for you.
- Regular check-ups – as I said above, you should make regular check-ups and physicals
- Spa – get a facial done once in a while. It will feel amazing. You could even get a relaxing massage. You will feel amazed.
- Exercise – you will feel good when you go to the gym and get in a good workout with some weights and cardio.
- Movie night – trust me with this. You will love going to check out a movie by yourself. I did it. I went to the theatre with the big cushy chairs and enjoyed myself immensely.
- Go on a date – go out to dinner by yourself. It’s just you.
- Go shopping – you don’t have to twist my arm. LOL! Who will not feel great when you go shopping.
- New hobby – many things you can do. Start a blog (you will love it)
- Start a journal – write down all your thoughts and feelings in your journal. I have created a FREE journal for you.
Accomplishing any one of these 10 tips will put you on the right path to a refreshed and better you. You deserve to have peace of mind; gather your thoughts, plan out your day better, and you will be yourself again.
You so deserve it. You need this time to replenish the energy you lost in the hectic life we lead. If only for a day. What is there to lose. Grab one of my daily planners here to organize your day.